Wednesday, May 4, 2011

HCG AND THE "SARASOTA DIET" Day 22. Meal Options ROBERT G CARLSON, MD,FACS

HCG AND THE "SARASOTA DIET" Day 22. Meal Options ROBERT G CARLSON, MD,FACS


Day 22: 215.8
HCG Dose 30o units (.3 or the "30" mark)
Day 15-25: 300 units


My weight went up today and probably because I just haven't been exercising. I love to run, and because of the long hours in the office, can't seem to dedicate the time. This weekend however I will plan to go for runs on Saturday and Sunday, and if lucky may see numbers into the 211 range for the first time in about 10 years. Pretty neat! This morning for breakfast I had a chocolate whey shake and a few cups of coffee. I had a liposuction this morning, so I wanted to make sure I ate a snack before starting in on the procedure, since I may be in the operating room for a number of hours. I ate three of the Babybel gouda cheese balls. For lunch I ate my thick sliced turkey again and rolled up some smoked Gouda and Muenster cheese. See the above photo. I could have eaten 10 of those roll-ups, and it would not have made any difference since there are no carbohydrates at all in my roll-ups. For dinner I had a salad with spinach, olives,blue cheese dressing,and tomatoes. (See the picture below) Note there are 6 grams of carbohydrates, and two grams of sugar with all of the veggies , olives,cucumbers, and tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment